I am struggling at the moment not knowing whether to give up, seek somewhere else or wait. In honesty I don’t ever give up so its a combination of the other two but I have very little enthusiasm at the moment as you can imagine.
So I’ve just emailed all the people hanging on the deal and gotta love Julie (my broker) who immediately replies that she will wait and that the lender knows the situation and is going nowhere, given the state of the market and finance that’s some mighty confidence and a welcome glimmer.
I have a couple of places to drive round at the weekend, nothing jumps out at me but I think that’s because I have my heart set on the Tavern. Beautiful buildings abound but they are not my pub but I’m hoping a drive around will pique my interest. Above all one thing is CERTAIN I am buying a bloody pub!